.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have a lot to be thankful for. Today my husband helped me clean out the garage. Wooo hooo. That's a big deal at my house. My husband never wants to clean it out because it always seems be an over whelming task and I feel I can't do it by myself because it can take quite a bit of strength sometimes but we are always so happy in the end that we did it. Sometimes we even find really cool stuff that we forgot we had.

Cleaning out the garage can be like fighting cancer you don't want to do it. You put it off. It's scary and maybe you don't have a husband to help you do the heavy lifting. The American Cancer Society is there for you. They can get you on the right track, answer your fears, and do "a lot of heavy lifting" for you. It is all free any time you need. No waiting around for your husband to get done watching the game. Just get right in there and get the job done.

If you know some one who needs services from the American Cancer Society please encourage them to call. They can do so much to help any time of day. Just call.

No comments:

Post a Comment