.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Peace Love and Cancer



I don't really know how to talk about this subject but it has come up in the Look Good... Feel Better Programs I have facilitated and I read a magazine article the other day that had been weighing heavy on my mind.

The women want to know how to get and feel sexy again. The lady in the article wants to know how to be with her husband after her treatment for Brest cancer or if her husband even sees her as a sexual person anymore. The article says for her to try a new hair cut, make up, clothing. All of theses things the Look Good... Feel Better Program helps women with well except the clothing. All of thees things are offered for free because of the Personal Care Products Council Foundation, American Cancer Society, and The Nation Cosmetology Association.

This is why it is so important to camouflage the side effects of cancer. Women still want to be women even through cancer treatment. They need to be women during this time. They need our support, your support, and the love of there husbands and family's during this time.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I just found your blog. Do you mind if I add you to my blog roll?

    Kathie Truitt, author
    (and former Mrs. Missouri America 1996 - oh, yes! and former Mississippi resident!)

    ReplyDelete