.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How long is your Love

As you know I have been traveling a bit but I am also remodeling the master bath room with my husband wich is very interesting since he is color blind but what I want to tell you about is a woman that I meet while providing pamper days at Arkansas Children's Hospital through my non- profit organization Handas with a Heart.

This lady came to to recive services from Hands With a Heart because she is the parent care giver of an extended stay patient at Arkansa Children's Hospital. Her three year old son has cancer. What makes her so extrodinary is that while she was coming to get recharged she is still giving. She donated 17 inches of her hair to help other children cancer patients have real human wigs for free.

What an amazing woman, person, and mother. This is the true heart of mother. Always giving and trying to help more people. Looking beyond your own self and giving a little more. I want be more like this woman. I volunteer to help people and change lives but my life is changed. There is good in people and I love to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment