.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

New Stuff




So I have a few things to tell you guys about and I am sorry I can not find my cord to up load the pictures but I will get them up ASAP.




First I would like to tell you I have all of my paper work and applications turned in to compeat in Mrs. Arkansas International Pageant. I am so excited about compeating and takeing my platform The Face of Hope featuring The American Cancer Society's Look Good... Feel Better Program to the next leval.




I turned in my paper work on Sunday and on Monday I facilitated the first Look Good... Feel Better Program for the Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute at UAMS in Little Rock, AR. We have many Look Good... Feel Better Programs throughout the state but this one is an important one to me because UAMS is one of the leading cancer facilities in Arkansas and they did not have the Look Good... Feel Better Program. One of the most important things about the program is to have it easily assessable to as many women as possible and implementing this in to UAMS is a big part of getting it to more women.




After facilitating the program I was informed of a very nice and informational magazine article that was written about me and the program. This article will also be added to every new patient packet for cancer patients to let them know about the program, what it dose, and how to get singed up. I super excited about the support I am getting from UAMS. I know this is the start of something good for Arkansas and for the patients that com from other states.




No comments:

Post a Comment