.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you can’t run with the “big” dogs… Stay on the porch!


I had so much fun training my dogs for the Humane Society's Run with the Dogs benefit.
All the furry friend's brought out their owners to do something good for their friends in need. Everyone donated an entry fee to the Humane Society of Saline County. The racers got fun prizes and the Humane Society raised some much needed money.

I know my dogs were proud of me for coming out to help their friends. We all had a lot of fun making new friends and also helping out our community.

I am so proud to report my little ChiChi, hip replacement and all, came in FIRST PLACE for the small breed category! She is a wonderful example of how hard work and determination will get us all to the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment