.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have missed a few days with you. Since our last visit I have had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends as I hope all of you have had. Up at the top of my list of of things to be thankful for I am thankful for my health. Our health is something a lot of us take for granted. It is easy to take something you have always had for granted, but what about those people who have had that taken from them or lost is unexpectedly? That is one of the reasons that I volunteer with the American Cancer society. They sponsor a program that has fit with my profession perfectly. This program is call Look Good... Feel Better. It is a free product neutral program that helps women camouflage the affects of cancer treatment. In doing this is it gives them confidence, dignity, and hope to fight the next day. I say Hope is Beautiful. Every women fighting cancer is beautiful. Be thankful for your health and for you ability to hope for another day.

1 comment:

  1. I also wanted to say that the Look Good... Feel Better program is not just for women with or going through breast cancer. It is for women with or going through treatment for all types of cancer.

    ReplyDelete