.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic


O.K. so Thanksgiving is long gone now and we are in the running for Christmas but there is still so much to be thankful for that we should just have Thanksgiving year round. The reason I say this is because my last appearances have made me think that. December the 5 was the Jingle Bell 5k. For those of you who don't know what that is it is a 3.2 mile run for the Arthritis Foundation. So you would think that people who have arthritis would not be out there running and walking to raise money for the foundation but they are are!!! How inspiring! for all of use who do not have health problems to get out there and raise awareness and money for our causes. I hope this make you think twice about raising money for your cause.

I have never ran a 5k before either, but I know you can do it if I can do it in a crown and sash. I also did not finnish last for those of you who are wondering. My time was 30 min. and 47 sec. which I say we can knock off the 47 sec for two shoe tidings. Which is a pretty good time if you ask me for never running a 5K before. I'll leave you with this Our greatest glory is not in never failing... but rising every time we fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment