.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Judging


Little Miss Mayflower what else can I say. This was such a good experience. It was very interesting to be sitting on the other side of the of the judges table. Judging is a little harder job than what I previously thought. I was under the impression that the judges just pick the one they want to win, mark that score card and that was all there was to it.


Little Miss Mayflower was just a local little girls pageant and I was having a hard time choosing. Every little girl that was there was deserving of the title and meet the qualifications of living in Mayflower. I felt that if I picked one girl over another the parents standing behind me would assume I didn't think there daughter was up to par but really it was a very hard choice to make between all those sweet little faces. I can't imagine choosing Miss International or something of that caliber. I have a new found respect for the judging panel at my next pageant. You have a lot harder job than I thought and I appreciate you hard job a lot more now. Thanks for all that you do to make women's lives better.

No comments:

Post a Comment